The Learning Tree, Inc. is recruiting for its Anniston clinic location. We provide intensive, one-on-one behavior therapy services to children with Autism. Our service focuses on teaching new skills and addressing challenging behaviors. We are looking for people who have a passion for serving children with special needs.
- Direct Implementation of all behavior-analytic procedures (including acquisition and behavior reduction programs) to individuals in an outpatient clinic setting under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Maintain precision in implementing all behavior-analytic procedures
- Maintain accurate data collection using an online data management application
- Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor concerning client programs and activities
- Maintain all required documentation for service delivery
- Assist in maintenance of physical arrangements of the clinic environment, including light, day-to-day clean-up responsibilities.
- Assist in completing assessments under the direction of their supervising BCBA
- Assist in new hire training under the direction of their supervising BCBA
- Assist in parent-training under the direction of their supervising BCBA
- Completion of other duties deemed necessary by their supervising BCBA or the Clinic Director to ensure care, welfare, safety and security of students
- Implement crisis management procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Previous ABA therapy experience preferred, but not required
- Child/patient care experience preferred, but not required
- Crisis management experience preferred, but not required
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board*
- Professional Crisis Management (PCM) Certification*
- CPR/First-Aid Certification*
- *Employees hired without these certifications will be designated as Trainees until all required certifications are obtained. Training will be provided by The Learning Tree, Inc
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal standards
Schedule Availability Requirements:
- Clinic hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM. Must be available to work full-time, 40 hours/week, with no scheduling conflicts
Location: Anniston– 664 Powers Ave, Anniston, AL 36205
This position requires additional training and certification which will be provided and paid for by The Learning Tree, Inc.
Learning Tree Jacksonville
Who we are?
- The Learning Tree, Inc. has been providing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities in Alabama for over 30 years
- Starting as a single group home, The Learning Tree has grown into an agency serving over 600 children and adults in Alabama
- Our programs include early intervention preschools, residential programs, education services, and school consultation
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Liberal leave package
Company Website: learning-tree.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)