Essential Duties and Responsibilities: shall include but is not limited to the following:
- participation in cleaning and/or food preparation activities that are necessary to ensure the comfort and/or nutritional well being of the students served
- ensuring that all required universal precaution/infection control procedures are followed in all homemaking activities
- adherence to adequate safety procedures in all homemaking activities
- working effectively as team member in all cleaning/sanitation and/or food service processes
- performance of job in all homemaking processes in manner to avoid unnecessary waste of materials and resources
- insurance of storage of foods, chemicals, cleaning agents, and equipment in accordance with state and federal standards
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements: skills in house cleaning and sanitation and/or food preparation/serving Processes; High school diploma or GED; Good driving record preferred.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal standards
The Learning Tree, Inc
Who we are?
- The Learning Tree, Inc. has been providing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities in Alabama for over 30 years
- Starting as a single group home, The Learning Tree has grown into an agency serving over 600 children and adults in Alabama
- Our programs include early intervention preschools, residential programs, education services, and school consultation
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Liberal leave package
Company Website: learning-tree.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)