Saturday and Sundays 7a-10p and one 8 hour shift Thursday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising Lead Residential Instructors (LRI) and Residential Instructors (RI) in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all students in group homes receive medically prescribed medications and medical activities according to the order of health care providers
- Scheduling all staff for assigned group homes and maintenance of adequate staffing.
- Ensuring professional crisis management is implemented correctly by the GHS and their staff
- Completing assignments within specified timelines
- Completing lesson plans for meaningful activities that promote independence for the group home
- Ensuring that all training programs of those living at The Learning Tree are implemented correctly
- Ensuring that those living at The Learning Tree are engaged in meaningful activities
- Ensuring that student living areas are clean and properly organized
- Ensuring that staff documents and reports contain all necessary information to monitor the care and supports for those served by The Learning Tree
- Ensuring off campus trips are meaningful for those participating, and the frequency of off-campus trips take place enough to meet the needs of those served by The Learning Tree, Inc. This includes making sure those living at The Learning Tree, Inc. are actively involved in choosing off campus activities.
- Conducting group home staff meetings with staff and consumers
- Substitution for direct care service as needed to meet the staffing requirements for those living at The Learning Tree, Inc.
- Conducting staff trainings as needed or scheduled
- Ensuring staff in home have all necessary materials for completion of job requirements
- Ensuring completion of training checklists within established timelines for all behavior plans
- Ensuring that students have all needed supplies
The Learning Tree, Inc
Who we are?
- The Learning Tree, Inc. has been providing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities in Alabama for over 30 years
- Starting as a single group home, The Learning Tree has grown into an agency serving over 600 children and adults in Alabama
- Our programs include early intervention preschools, residential programs, education services, and school consultation
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Liberal leave package
Company Website: learning-tree.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)